Powerbreather – Swimming Snorkels
The Powerbreather is a snorkel made from elastic material. It is ring-shaped, sits around the head and is adjustable to different head sizes and so comfortably fits any head size.
With the Powerbreather, air is inhaled through the upper section behind the head which is equipped with a check valve and is fully exhaled through a check valve located in the mouthpiece.
This valve technology makes it possible for the first time to have no stale air left in the snorkel tube after you exhale, unlike all previous snorkels. Only fresh air is ever inhaled. Fatigue effects from snorkel use are thus avoided. Because of the two interacting valves no water gets into the snorkel when descending. Its design and the elastic material ensure that it fits tightly around the head.
As the swimmer can breathe freely without thinking about water getting in or making fitful breathing movements, he can focus on swimming in a relaxed manner. Children can learn various swimming techniques so much more easily. But even older people, professional swimmers and anyone undertaking swimming training can train with the Powerbreather in a much more relaxed and effective way.
The Powerbreather is patented worldwide.
„Marwin product design“ from Munich, provided the design of the unit.
- The Powerbreather has the advantage that swimming can be learned on a methodically simplified basis / Fear free swimming for beginners (no more swallowing water)
- The Powerbreather has been developed to prevent water penetration and one can breathe freely at any time.
- The valve technology of the Powerbreather makes it possible that only fresh air is ever inhaled (pendulum respiration).
- The design and the elastic material of the Powerbreather ensure that it fits tightly around the head.
- The Powerbreather eliminates orthopedic muscle imbalances.
- The Powerbreather ensures balanced muscle development on the left and right side of the body.